Before You Visit
- New clients should arrive at least 15 minutes before their class or appointment to let us get you situated in the studio and to fill out client forms.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that you can move freely in. If possible, wear something that is not too loose to allow instructors to see your form. Shoes and socks are not needed for Pilates.
- If you are new to Pilates apparatus, it is advised that you book a private Pilates appointment first before taking group apparatus classes. During that session, we will introduce you to the equipment, proper form, and the basic Pilates principles. This is for your safety, as well as maintaining the experience of our group classes.
- Please remove shoes when walking on carpet.
- Please turn cell phones to the ‘silent’ position while in the studio.
- We provide storage for your personal belongings, but are not responsible for them.
- All Private and Semi-Private sessions are 50-55 minutes and are prepaid by check or cash.
- If you have purchased a Semi-Private session and your partner is not joining you, you will need to buy a single Private session for that day.
- All Private and Semi-Private sessions will expire 3 months from date of purchase.
- No refunds for prepaid packages.
A Pilates Instructor works on a scheduled appointment basis. We make our living based on these set appointments. In order to use our time effectively and to accommodate clients, or prospective clients, who might be waiting for a time slot, we would appreciate a 24 hour notice when canceling. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a full session. Thank you for your understanding.